Stannington First School has a 30 place Early Years Unit of Nursery and Reception children. At Stannington we promote a love of learning within a safe and happy school.
Nursery children are eligible to attend our Early Years Unit after their third birthday.
We aim to:-
- Provide a safe, secure, stimulating environment where children can experience early success as learners
- Help children to develop skills needed to achieve their potential in Literacy and Numeracy
- Help children develop social skills
- Help children develop skills in Information Communication Technology (I.C.T.)
- Promote the development of our children intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually and morally, through planned experiences and structured play.
- To have fun!